Autumn is hop harvest season and the only time of year to enjoy fresh hop beers, which singularly capture the hop’s most fleeting flavors and essence. Moving quickly from bine to kettle, our brewers use their freshly-picked hop flowers within 12 hours of harvest. Experience our year-round favorite, Pike Space Needle IPA, brewed with fresh Cascade and Centennial hops.
- Each year, the Pike brew crew drives to Chelan Valley Hops and loads up our van before hurrying back to Seattle to brew with the precious, aromatic cargo.
- Chelan Valley Hops is the only commercial hop farm with irrigation rights to the glacial waters of Lake Chelan.
- Fresh hops are also referred to as “green” or “wet” hops.
Limited release on draft only
- Style: Fresh Hop IPA
- Grain: Munich, Carapils, ESB, Maris Otter, Malted Wheat
- Hops: Fresh Cascade and Centennial; Columbus and Summit
- ABV: 6.0%
- IBU: 58
- °L: 3